- Saying "no" more than "yes"- People are always asking me to go out to eat or go out to the bar and have a few drinks. I have to say no more than I say yes if I want to be successful. If I stopped all this weight loss nonsense I could stay out late on a Friday night!
- Taking Away from my free time- I never get to watch TV anymore and sit on the couch. I feel like I'm always prepping meals, driving to the gym or exercising. If I quit now I'll have free time galore!
- Skinny People don't have to do this-Back when I was my heaviest I had skinny friends that would eat at the same places I ate and drank the same beer I drank but didn't weigh 323 pounds! It's not fair!!!!
- I haven't lost that much weight- I've been at this for roughly 5 months now and I've only lost 38 pounds. I've worked my ass off at the gym and am constantly making changes to my diet and the best I can do is 38 pounds! I've had so many bad weeks I forget what consecutive good weeks feel like. At this rate it's going to take forever to get lean and fit!
- This is mentally exhausting-Not an hour passes by where I'm not thinking about my diet/weight loss in some way. Every corner I turn I'm constantly having to think how does this effect my weight loss/fitness goals? Is there a point to living when all you do is think about this shit?
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
5 Reasons I Should Give Up!
We all have the voices. I have voices and thoughts that I would categorize as either positive or negative. I'll be honest sometimes the negative voices are a lot louder than the positive. When it comes to my weight loss and fitness goals I hear the negative loud and clear. Essentially it all centers around why am I doing this in the first place. Here are the top 5 reasons the negative voice inside me says I should give up.